Big bulls, belly crawlers, happy tailers, spooky spots…we don’t get too high-minded on how you call ‘em— day in, day out that ol’ redfish voodoo follows us about and keeps our brains obsessin’ over the wind, moon phases, tides and water temps...Not since the iconic “I’m with Stupid” T-shirt has a more self-evident truth been printed on a piece of apparel. Enter the redfish-for-brains sunmask: you know it, they know it—might as well wear it and remove all doubt. Tarpon, redfish, permit, bones—we know what’s on your mind…and we’re with you all the way.
- Up to UPF 30 solar protection*
- 100% moisture-wicking polyester microfiber.
- Fits most adults (9.5x18")
- Machine wash cold. Lay out to dry.
- Color: light green/black over cream
*Protection may be reduced when wet, old, or from fabric stretch.
Sunmasks are final sale and cannot be returned.